- Our Agents
- Join Us
Welcome to Huntsville, Alabama, one of the smartest cities in the world! Nicknamed “The Rocket City” due to its rich history with NASA and the U.S. Space program, Huntsville remains the center of rocket-propulsion research in the U.S. with many aerospace and defense contractors’ facilities located in the area. It is also home to the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command and NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center located at Redstone Arsenal. Huntsville has also attracted diverse economic newcomers like the Cyber Security Division of the FBI, Facebook and a brand-new Toyota Mazda facility!
Not only is Huntsville a smart city, but it’s a great city for entertainment! The downtown area is known for its many unique and fine dining experiences. After dinner, you can enjoy an off-Broadway play with Broadway Theater League or an evening at the Huntsville Symphony Orchestra. Or maybe you’d like something to get your blood pumping like axe throwing at Civil Axe. Or take the family to see the Huntsville Havoc Ice Hockey team at the Von Braun Center or maybe take in a baseball game with the Trash Pandas at the new Toyota Stadium at Town Madison. Need to get back to nature? Hike one of the many beautiful trails at Monte Sano State Park or take the family for a relaxing kayak float down the Flint River.
Geographically, Huntsville/Madison is nestled in to the Tennessee River Valley between the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River. Rolling hills and lush vegetation provide a country-like setting amidst an active city. Known for its affordable housing market, diverse economy and abundance of things to do – both inside and out – Huntsville is on track to be the largest city in Alabama in the next 5 years.
But don’t just take it from us. Hear what others have said about us too!
Huntsville named #11 best place to live in the U.S. – U.S. News & World Report
We don’t like to brag, but here are a few more as well!
1. Bloomberg Business: Huntsville is one of the top metros to “Power the US Economy”
2. CNN Money: Madison County is one of the Top 10 great places to live and find a job in the US
3. USA Today: Huntsville named one of the 10 great places to be inspired by innovation
4. Google: Google named Madison the digital capital of Alabama
5. Policom Corporation: Huntsville named among the nation’s Top 10 economies
6. US Census: Huntsville is one of the nation’s Top 30 fastest growing major metros
7. Wallet Hub: Huntsville named one of the nation’s most educated cities
8. Nerd Wallet: Huntsville named the nation’s top engineering city